Codegrip allows the users to connect their repositories from Bitbucket with appropriate authorizations so that the user need not compromise on the security and secrecy of their projects. Unless the users authorize “Codegrip” to access the required information, Codegrip will not be reading any data of the user’s Source Code.
Steps for adding repositories from Bitbucket:
- On the log-in page, there is a button that the user can use to log-in to the Bitbucket source control.
- This button will redirect the user to the log-in page of Bitbucket where the user should log-in using his credentials.
- On the first successful log-in, the user should grant read-only access to the following information to Codegrip.
- Finally, authorize Codegrip with all the required access by entering the password will then redirect the user to “https://app.Codegrip.tech/add-repository”
- This is where the user will be able to analyze all the Repositories and projects that the user has on the Bitbucket account.