You can find answers to all you need to know about how Codegrip works in this section.
- How does Codegrip help me make decisions on how to fix my application?
- How are grades calculated?
- Can I run multiple scans simultaneously?
- Do I have to scan the complete source code or can I just scan parts of it?
- Which are the main indicators provided by Codegrip?
- Does Codegrip integrate with Slack?
- What are the notifications I can enable with Slack
- What are the different user roles in Codegrip.
- Can there be multiple admin users in Codegrip?
- Why can’t I see my private repositories of GitHub?
- Why does my project status shows failed?
- What are various types of Severity?
- How do I find the duplication?
- How do I switch between various branches.
- Why can’t I see my organization’s repositories?
- How do I configure post-commit hooks and integrations?
- Does Codegrip automatically analyze all pull requests?
- How do I transfer/delete a repository from my account?